Calculated time is computed with the distance, the height difference, and an average speed of 2.2 mph. For an intermediate walker, this time includes small breaks.
Park at the large car park on the left (coming from Ceyreste) with the cistern near the 'Ferme aux Loups', around 1km before the place called the 'Camp'.
(D/A) From the car park, with your back to the road, take the path on the right close to the recently cleared clearing. Branch off to the left at the first junction and then carry on to the crossroads with a larger path.
(1) Turn right and then left at the following crossroads and then turn right again. Next, go straight ahead until you meet a crossroads with a small path.
(2) Turn left and follow this path up to a group of houses at the place called 'les Graniers'.
(3) At the first houses, branch off to the left and then stay on the left in order to follow the path which goes along a larger track for a few hundred metres before joining it at a slightly sharp bend. Once on the track, follow it to the left until you reach an underground cistern.
(4) Opposite this cistern, take a very small path climbing into the forest on the left. At the crossroads with another path, head to the right for about fifty metres and then veer to the left until you reach a junction.
(5) Turn left at the sharp bend and keep going straight on, ignoring the paths either side until you reach the D2.
(6) Be very careful crossing the road and take the small path opposite which curves to the left and goes alongside the road. Once opposite the car park, cross this road again very carefully and return to the departure point (D/A).
D/A : mi 0 - alt. mi 0
1 : mi 0.27 - alt. mi 0.27 - Crossroads, take the left.
2 : mi 0.77 - alt. mi 0.77 - Track, turn left.
3 : mi 1.37 - alt. mi 1.37 - Les Graniers, veer left.
4 : mi 2.34 - alt. mi 2.34 - Underground cistern, take the path to the left.
5 : mi 2.63 - alt. mi 2.63 - Junction, take the left.
6 : mi 3.19 - alt. mi 3.19 - D2
D/A : mi 3.5 - alt. mi 3.5
We advise taking IGN maps with you on this walk. Click here to buy : 3345OT.
Hikideas and this author cannot be held responsible in the case of accidents or problems occuring on this walk.
For more walks, use our search engine.
The GPS track and description are the property of the author.